Client Appreciation Mixer Recap
5 Reasons Why We Love Our Clients
In honor and celebration of our esteemed clientele, we threw a Client Appreciation Mixer to say thank you for being a part of our Maven community. We had a blast showing you our new office space, and as a thanks to all of the clients who were able to join us Wednesday evening, we'd like to take a minute to brag and share the top 5 reasons why we love our clients. To those who couldn't make it to our penthouse suite this time around, here's a peek at our new office space!
1. They hustle (with heart): Our clients are the definition of hard workers – these are laser-focused professionals who spend their day-to-day shaping a better, faster and stronger future. They are shaping the way of tomorrow, but they are intentional about taking time out of their hustle and bustle to show their support for the partnership we've created together. In the midst of back-to-back meetings, traveling to conferences and managing tight deadlines, our clients magically make time to celebrate our joint successes—how could you not love them?
2. They value relationships: Our clients firmly believe that finding the right person for the job goes beyond glancing at a resume and making a business transaction. Our clients support our expertise in identifying the intangibles and getting to know people outside of fancy titles, company names and LinkedIn profiles. They know that we foster authentic relationships by uncovering what motivates people to get up in the morning and what activities they like to pour themselves into after work hours. We truly believe that this is what ensures a seamless fit for both the client and the candidate—and our clients agree!
3. They are authentic: Our clients are wildly successful, but they don't take themselves too seriously. They are authentic and personable, and they certainly know how to have some fun! They talk about their families and show us pictures of their French Bulldogs. And let's not forget, they know how to indulge in some delicious sushi, too! We can strategize with our clients about the best way to approach Q3 growth, but we also enjoy relaxing on our balcony with them and soaking up the views of San Francisco with a cup of green tea in hand. It's not all business around here.
4. They embrace connection: Our clients are just as committed to connecting as we are, which probably explains why we partner so well together! They believe that the power of connection and fellowship is the key to how individuals learn from one another and thrive within their own roles. They know that meeting new people with unique perspectives and different backgrounds is essential to growth and with that, opportunity. Expanding your network and building quality connections with real people is extremely important in this job market and our clients are living and breathing examples of this.
5. They trust us: At Maven, we focus on creating a solid foundation through candor, transparency, experience and expertise which is why we have formed long-lasting relationships with our clients over the years. Hiring in the SF Bay Area is a unique challenge and our clients trust both our judgement and our ability to navigate the ever-changing landscape. Our clients rely on us to think outside the box (or outside the resume) to find the hidden gems that others may have overlooked. And... they trust us to throw an epic party with a private sushi chef!
We're Already Looking Forward to Our Next Client Mixer!
Written by: Haley Garrison
June 22, 2018