Calling ENTRY-LEVEL Candidates! If you’re not sure exactly what you want to do, but are energized by interacting with people and are excited to learn everything about Bay Area business, come build a career at Maven Recruiting Group! We have a rich history of promoting from this role, so read on to see if it’s the right fit for you. . .
Are you part Pitbull, part Labrador? Do you balance grit with heart? Do you value individual success AND collaboration? Are you eager to step-up to challenges? Do you prefer the warmth of colleagues and a leadership team who *actually* knows you to the anonymity of a big corporation? Do you like charcuterie?
If the above describes YOU, then we at Maven want to connect!
We’re looking to bring on a ONE of a kind Recruiting Coordinator to join our fierce and fun permanent division. This team’s motto is, “work hard, play harder”, and you’ll never see a day go by in the office when the team isn’t laughing, singing, and dancing to the beat of our success!
This is a phenomenal training opportunity to become a Recruiter at one of the fastest growing woman-owned companies in the Bay Area! Here’s a snapshot of your day-to-day:
Plug into the diverse, inspiring network of the SF Bay Area:
• Connect with inbound candidates by screening resumes, conducting quick phone interviews, and scheduling onsite interviews
• Build your own candidate network with outreach to Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers, and HR professional through InMails and cold calls
• Stay up-to-date on the latest news in business, and track down the latest information about our clients
Exercise your creative writing and editing skills:
• Write compelling job descriptions that capture the range of our unique clients, and maintain listings on a variety of job boards
• Create detailed candidate info packets to prepare our candidates for interviews with our clients
Be a valuable member of a driven, cohesive and FUN team:
• Support recruiters for the full life-cycle recruiting process including screening candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and providing general administrative support.
• Enter, maintain, and ensure the integrity of the data in our cloud-based database
What you’ve already mastered:
• You have 1-2 years of professional work experience (internships and college-jobs count!)
• An energetic, positive, go-getter, you are eager to learn—you also LOVE working on a team
• You are a fearless conversationalist—a natural-born charmer
• A goal-driven individual, you set your sights on the target and do what it takes to reach the finish line
• You’d rather be busy than bored, and truly thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree (bonus points for experience living/studying abroad or dedication to extracurricular activities)
What you’ll get: Competitive salary, plus commission
• Catered breakfast, lunch, and fresh snacks
• Celebrations for your birthday, work anniversary, and personal milestones
• Paid time off to volunteer for a cause that’s important to you
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K with employer matching
• Training culture where we provide the tools for success
• Unlimited earning potential and FUN!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.