Are you looking for a high-touch, relationship-building role where the work you do directly impacts a company’s culture or an individual’s livelihood?
If you’re determined to be in a role that is meaningful and incredibly rewarding (both emotionally and financially), then we want you on our team as a Recruiter!
Maven is an Inc 5000 boutique recruiting agency in the Bay Area that specializes in temporary and direct-hire, administrative and HR opportunities.
Our headquarters is located in downtown San Francisco and we’ve just expanded into the Peninsula!
Here are the top three things we're looking for in our next Maven:
(1) You value having real and candid conversations with the candidates you work with.
One of our key values at Maven is “touch over tech.” We get to know our candidates through in-person interviews and over coffee to truly understand their needs and career goals. We work with some of the best talent in the marketplace, yet coaching and providing constructive feedback is still a must throughout the interview process.
(2) You are a natural connector and find joy in playing match-maker.
Within this role you’ll be matching candidates to opportunities and managing the full-cycle recruiting process from initial presentation to offer to acceptance. If you’re typically the friend introducing people based on their common interests, it will come as second nature to you to connect candidates to jobs that align with their preferences and career aspirations.
(3) You’re all about setting ambitious goals and love the feeling of achieving them!
Each of us has metrics to meet and goals to achieve when it comes to sourcing candidates and making placements, and we’re always incentivized, rewarded and supported. At Maven, we help each other cross the finish line, so when a team member wins, we all win (which means we’re popping bubbly on a Friday). We celebrate small wins and big wins, and we do it at Sonoma wine tours, Ramen cooking classes, company picnics and Hawaiian beaches.
Compensation and Perks:
• uncapped commission.
• 401k with employer match.
• Monthly cell phone + WiFi reimbursement.
• Quarterly team outings for meeting team goals.
Bonus Points for the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Volunteer work, living or studying abroad, involvement in groups, community or activities or other leadership roles.
• Lifelong learner, never complacent – you’re constantly finding ways to self-improve whether that’s at the gym, taking a cooking class, listening to podcasts or reading new books.
• While staffing or recruiting experience is a nice-to-have, it’s certainly not a must-have as we have made several incredible hires with backgrounds in Retail, PR, Sales, Event Planning – the list goes on.
If this role sparks your interest, submit your resume and we’ll get the ball rolling!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.