Are you looking for a high-touch, relationship-building role where the work you do directly impacts a company’s culture or an individual’s livelihood? Do you want to partner with emerging start-ups, pre-IPO tech companies, and the most elite venture capital firms on Sandhill Road? Do you want to celebrate your goals with your team members (and your favorite plus-one) at President’s Club in Hawaii, Cabo, Tulum or Puerto Rico? If you’re determined to be in a role that is impactful, meaningful and rewarding, then we want you on our team as an Account Director.
As an Account Director, your main objective is to cultivate and foster our client relationships. You get to know our clients’ hiring needs by going onsite to meet the client in-person and get a feel for the company culture and organizational structure. You will be the liaison between our clients and our internal recruiting team as you manage job orders from start to placement!
While staffing or recruiting experience is a nice-to-have, it’s certainly not a must-have as we have made several incredible hires with backgrounds in Retail, PR, Sales, Event Planning – the list goes on.
Regardless of where you come from, here’s what it takes to be a Maven:
(1) You believe in candid and real dialogue.
As you partner with high-level managers and C-Level executives, you will be responsible for A to Z when managing a search from determining client needs to negotiating offers.
(2) You value individual success and team collaboration.
When a team member wins, we all win, which means we’re popping bubbly on a Friday – but you’ll also see team members helping each other cross the finish line by sharing leads and best practices.
(3) You have the presence and charisma to own any room that you step into whether it’s Maven’s HQ office or a client meeting at Slack.
Let’s be real: when it comes to business development, first impressions are lasting impressions, and sometimes all you have is one shot. Communication and ownership matter.
(4) You enjoy setting ambitious goals and you love the feeling of achieving them!
At Maven, we celebrate the small wins and the big wins, and we do it at Sonoma wine tours, ramen cooking classes, company picnics and Hawaiian beaches. Each of us has metrics to meet, and we’re always incentivized, rewarded and supported.
(5) You have a positive mindset and you enjoy flexing your creative problem-solving skills.
We’re hiring people for our clients in as quickly as two weeks, which is why we have to anticipate potential challenges for our clients and team members. As an Account Director, you are constantly directing your recruiting team and clients by proactively identifying and presenting strategic solutions.
Bonus Points for the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Volunteer work, living or studying abroad, involvement in groups, community or activities.
• Forever curious, lifelong learner, never complacent – ideally, you’re constantly finding ways to self-improve whether that’s at the gym, taking a cooking class, listening to podcasts or reading new books.
If this role sparks your interest, submit your resume and we’ll get the ball rolling!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.