Not only does working at Maven mean being part of the best team in the business, we have plenty of great perks, too. How do incentive bonuses, catered meals, profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and a luxury year-end trip sound? Check out the opportunities below.
In this role, you’ll directly impact our client partnerships and generate results by managing client relationships and driving open searches.
- Work with senior & C-Level officers to present candidates, schedule interviews, provide feedback, and negotiate offers
- Work with internal recruiting team to match candidates to opportunities
- Anticipate recruiting challenges, find solutions
- Provide constructive input to clients
- Conduct new business development activities
- Share best practices contributing to Maven’s greater good
Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of experience in recruiting, account management, or sales.
You’re in charge of maintaining candidate flow and sourcing for administrative and HR candidates. Additionally, it’s up to you to support our recruiters throughout the recruiting process by:
- Evaluating resumes and initiating contact with candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Drafting job notes as well as monthly newsletters to our candidates
- Maintaining postings on online job boards
Bachelor’s degree, strong writing skills, familiarity with Outlook, and 1+ year professional experience.
In this role, you will develop and maintain relationships with candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of qualified Executive Assistant and Human Resources candidates
- Conduct in-person candidate interviews
- Work with internal account management team to provide candidates for opportunities
- Manage full life cycle of candidate process: initial communication, pitching and presentation of suitable roles, interview scheduling and feedback, presentation and acceptance of offer
Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years in recruiting or related professional experience.