Not only does working at Maven mean being part of the best team in the business, we have plenty of great perks, too. How do incentive bonuses, catered meals, profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and a luxury year-end trip sound? Check out the opportunities below.
Director of Team Success
Are you a leader who shoots for the stars and inspires those around you to do the same? Do you measure YOUR success by how you motivate and lift others around you to find THEIR OWN? Do you love crushing your goals and achieving new levels of success? Are you familiar with the concept ‘Leaders Eat Last,’ and does that align with your own beliefs? If you’re looking for an exciting environment to make your next mark and lead a hungry and motivated team (while sharing an impressive charcuterie plate with a group of inspiring people), keep reading!
As the Director of Team Success, you will work across Maven’s Temporary and Direct Hire Divisions to hire, train and manage a winning team. As you grow the team’s skillset and headcount, you will also keep your eye on the bottom-line, ensuring that all monthly, quarterly and yearly financial goals are being met or exceeded.
In this newly-created position, here’s what you can expect of your day-to-day:
- Influence and oversee team sales and recruiting activities, providing constructive feedback and thoughtful coaching to the team
- Keep a pulse on your team by holding 1:1 and team meetings to build and maintain a cohesive, communicative, high-performing group
- Provide direction and guidance on sales calls, client and candidate meetings, and closing techniques
- Step in when needed to resolve any escalated issues
- Track team KPI’s, and leverage that data into how your train and develop your team
- When required, as in the case of an absence or vacation, cover for Temp Team or Direct Hire team by helping to fill orders, matching candidates to roles, contacting clients, etc.
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
- Create and evaluate plans for development that support your team’s individual and company goals
- Share your expertise by demonstrating and creating formalized, creative trainings on sales and recruiting strategies and techniques
- Develop sales plans and determine new business targets and industries, in partnership with Founder, to meet aggressive revenue and member growth within budget
- Conduct recurring, formal performance reviews with all sales/recruiting team members, documenting accordingly
Hiring & Onboarding
- Lead internal recruiting efforts for your team, soup to nuts, from sourcing the perfect candidate to closing the offer out
- Work with Management Team to onboard and train new recruits, including developing training plans
- Be a decision-maker on the Leadership Team—provide input and play a key role in Maven’s overall growth strategy
- Go beyond the immediacy of the day-to-day to identify potential opportunities or threats to the business and come up with smart action plans
- Keep a pulse on industry and economic trends to help your team go after the right opportunities in the SF Bay Area’s dynamic market
Ideally, your experience and attributes include:
- Winning mentality!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work/life experiences
- 5-8 years in a high-growth, recruiting agency environment
- Measurable track record of sales growth and results in a management role
- A risk-taker who is excited to be an influencer at a growing business
In this role, you’ll directly impact our client partnerships and generate results by managing client relationships and driving open searches.
- Work with senior & C-Level officers to present candidates, schedule interviews, provide feedback, and negotiate offers
- Work with internal recruiting team to match candidates to opportunities
- Anticipate recruiting challenges, find solutions
- Provide constructive input to clients
- Conduct new business development activities
- Share best practices contributing to Maven’s greater good
Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of experience in recruiting, account management, or sales.
You’re in charge of maintaining candidate flow and sourcing for administrative and HR candidates. Additionally, it’s up to you to support our recruiters throughout the recruiting process by:
- Evaluating resumes and initiating contact with candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Drafting job notes as well as monthly newsletters to our candidates
- Maintaining postings on online job boards
Bachelor’s degree, strong writing skills, familiarity with Outlook, and 1+ year professional experience.
In this role, you will develop and maintain relationships with candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of qualified Executive Assistant and Human Resources candidates
- Conduct in-person candidate interviews
- Work with internal account management team to provide candidates for opportunities
- Manage full life cycle of candidate process: initial communication, pitching and presentation of suitable roles, interview scheduling and feedback, presentation and acceptance of offer
Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years in recruiting or related professional experience.